All members must adhere to the following rules, failure to do so could result in penalties or termination of your membership.
1. Membership Card must be carried on person or bag while playing the course. You will be denied access to the playing course if you do not have you Membership Card. Loaning of your Membership Card is strictly prohibited and could result in loss of membership.
2. All members must register prior to playing. You must enter the date, time, full membership number, exactly as shown on your membership card, and legibly write you name on the register. If you have a guest, you must enter the total number of guests in the column labeled guests, whether a monitor is on duty or not. Do not put guest names on the register. If you do not have a guest, draw a line through the guest column. If you rent a cart, you must enter the appropriate information in the cart rental area of the register. This includes your signature, which is your agreement to the cart waiver printed on the bottom of the register. If you do not rent a cart, draw a line through the cart rental column. Only members are allowed to rent carts and each time a cart is rented, the rental section of the register must be filled out completely. The cart rental fee is good for (2) consecutive nine-hole rounds. “On the Course Rules” for cart rentals are posted in each rental cart. Violation of this rule could result in termination of membership.
3. Each individual member is allowed up to 3 guests, playing or walking, per round. Members may bring up to seven guests each on weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) before 3:00 PM and on weekends and holidays agter 12:00 PM. Members who have seven guests must all play in two adjacent foursomes.
4. A guest must always be accompanied by a member who signed the guest in. The guest is not entitled to play as a guest of another member unless the guest is signed in by and becomes a guest of that member. There are no exceptions to this rule.
5. Guests fees are the responsibility of the member and must be paid promptly upon billing. Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day and Thanksgiving Day are considered Holidays. Guests are entitled to play all day, subject to Rule #4.
6. Non-players may walk the course, only if they are members or they are signed in as a guest.
7. There is a maximum limit of 4 people in a group, playing or walking.
8. Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
9. Slower players/groups should allow faster players/groups to play through.
10. Always allow sufficient distance between you and the group ahead of you before hitting your ball.
11. All members are expected to replace fairway divots and repair ball marks on the greens.
12. After completion of each round, ALL member of the group must return to re-register for an additional round. After entering date, time, membership number, and name, for 2nd round, mark 2 in Round #, 3rd round, mark 3 in Round #, etc. Golfers on #1 tee have priority. Cart rentals are for a nine-hole round.
13. No children under 9 years of age are allowed on the playing course.
14. Notices, advertisements, etc., posted at the golf course must be Golf Club related.
15. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the playing course.