All members must adhere to the following rules, failure to do so could result in penalties or termination of your membership.
- Your I.D. Card must be carried on your person or bag at all times while you are playing the course. You will be
denied access to the playing course if you do not have your I.D. Loaning of your I.D. is strictly prohibited and could result in loss of membership.
- All members must date, write your membership number exactly as shown on your I.D. card and
legibly print your name on the register at #1 Shanty. If you have any guests playing with you, you must put the number of
guests in the column labeled guests, whether monitor is on duty or not. Put the number of guests on the sign-in sheet for the first round
only. If you play additional rounds with the same guest, do not fill in the number of guests for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round. If you take a rental cart, you must fill in the
rental cart area of the register, which includes your signature, every round. Your signature is your agreement to the cart waiver printed on the bottom of the
register. Violation of this rule could result in termination of membership.
- When you initially sign in and do not have a guest, do not write in the guest column. If you do not rent a cart, do not
write in the cart rental column. If you play additional rounds, see Rule #13.
- Each individual member is allowed up to three guests, playing or walking, at any time. Members may bring up to seven guests
each on weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) before 3:00 P.M. and on weekends and holidays after 12:00 P.M. Members who have more than three guests must all play in two adjacent groups. NO FIVESOMES
- A guest must always be accompanied by the member who signed the guest in. The guest is not
entitled to play as a guest of another member unless the guest is signed in by and becomes a guest of that member.
- Guest fees are the responsibility of the member and must be paid promptly upon billing. Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor
Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day and Thanksgiving Day are considered Holidays. Guests are entitled to play all day, subject to rule #5.
- Non-players may walk the course only if they are members or they are signed in as a guest. Non-playing
guests, walking or riding, will pay the normal guest fee.
- There is a maximum limit of 4 people in a group, playing or walking.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Slow players/groups should allow faster players/groups to play through.
- Always allow sufficient distance between you and group ahead of you before hitting your ball.
- All players are expected to replace fairway divots and repair ball marks on the greens.
- After completion of the 1st round, and each subsequent round, if additional play is desired, all LGC Members of the group must return to #1 Shanty and
register again for an additional round on the sign-in sheet. For second round, mark 2 in Round # column, third round, mark 3, etc. Golfers on #1 tee have priority.
- Children under 9 years old are not allowed on the playing course, for any reason.
Parents are responsible for the actions of their children and guests of their children while they are playing the course under the Family Membership.
- Notices, advertisements, etc., posted at the #1 Shanty must be Golf Club Related.
- Rake all traps after use and lease rate inside trap area with handle pointed to edge.
- Rental Carts are available at the course. Cart rental fees cannot be split between two members. The full fee
will be charged to the member signing out the cart. Only members 18 and older are allowed to rent a cart, but members and guests who are licensed drivers and 18
years old or older may drive them. For each round that is played when a cart is rented, the rental section of the register must be filled out
completely. The register can be found at the sign-in area of the #1 Shanty. “On the Course Rules” for cart usage are posted in each rental cart. Abuse of these rules will result in
forfeiture of future cart privileges. "On the Coure Rules" for cart usage are, stay away from wet, soft and muddy areas. And stay
at least 30 feet from greens. Also, please report any rental cart problems or course problems.